Re: [at-l] only a little bit trail related

KarenS62@aol.com wrote:

>  Does anyone know
> where I can buy lard?

I'll tell you... a pound of lard, a bright orange light and a sheet of
visqueen spells P.A.R.T.Y.!!! (oh, the memories.)

Wanna hear about my night last night? Here it is, anyway:

KISS and Terrible Ted Nugent were in Louisville, KY. I know most of the folks
working for Nugent. So, I goed to the show. I was standing talking to my
drum-tech friend as he was shining cymbals. Peter Criss, KISS's drummer and
the cat (Hmmm, Felix is a drummer and a cat...) walks up to us with some other
guy. Peter starts talking about cymbal-shinin'. Finally, he says "Oh, this is
my lawyer." Then, pointing at my friend, he says "This is Nugent's drum tech."
The lawyer and my friend shake hands. Looking at me, he says "And, I don't
know who this is." We all laff. (Really, we did.) So, now I have a KISS story.
48 years and I finally have a KISS story. A few moments later found me in
catering, sitting at a table next to the members of KISS, eating lamb and
taters. Well, all for now. Other weird stuff happened, but, you wouldn't care
about it. (Naked women, trapezes, small farm animals and 20 horse Kohler
power-generators just aren't interesting in print.)  (What a night.)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98