Re: [at-l] Drink Taps ( Tabs? )

As far as quick-energy type snacks or drinks go, way back when, we
carried bars of kendal mint cakes, which were basically bars of
mint-flavored glucose,
which made for quite an energy rush until the rebound effect of lowered
blood sugar set in. I suspect that manipulating blood sugar levels and
electrolyte concentrations is really not the best way to treat your
pancreas, liver and heart, but I guess it can't be any worse than
lard...isn't that rendered animal fat? Yum!

Al

" When I was a boy, I was told that anyone could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it." - Clarence Darrow