Re: [at-l] Rainbow Springs Campground

Who said reward? I give folks rides to Franklin when I'm near Wallace Gap.
I just see no point in getting emotional over Rainbow Springs, and I also
know that there are legalities when one suggests a boycott than could get
expensive. Now, I don't think as little of the Crossmans as I think of the
litigious weasel in Hot springs who can't meet a publishing deadline, but I
discourage comments that could result in legal threats.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA