Re: [at-l] Tent Choices

In a message dated 4/27/00 3:51:09 PM, FurTrappers@webtv.net writes:

<< We're trying to decide between two tents, the Walrus Arch Rival XV '99

and the SD Clip-Flashlight '99-'00 and need some input. Both tents are

comparable >>

<<We need something that fits two occasionally,

but most times just one and gear,>>

I have both tents for my Outing Club.  They are very similar.  Walrus is a
little bit roomier.  Clip-  has less sag.   Neither will hold two with all
gear.
    Have you considered renting from EMS or another outfitter?   They often
will credit your rental toward purchase.  That way you could try them out to
make an informed decision.

                                    Art