Re: [at-l] Rainbow Springs Campground

I'd suggest toning that boycott thing down. While the Crossman's are a tad
eccentric, they do provide a reliable and convenient service for the area.
The state park is frequently not available with its limited season, and
caters to a very different crowd. Bryson's report of them is both critical
and respectful, and very accurate. There are very many hikers with nothing
but good things to say about Rainbow Springs, especially those who have
stayed while ill or low on funds.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA