Re: Fwd: Re: [at-l] Stephenson's

Another reason to stick with the 2R then. Even with the foot and door
vents open, as they should be, this baby remains at least a dozen degrees
(F) warmer than the outside. I've slept in mine when winter camping off
lake Michigan in cold and ery windy weather. Far warmer than a Nomad
would be (not that I wouldn't mind having a Nomad).

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **