[at-l] Rainbow Springs Campground

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Melissa Jane Kraker <mjkraker@msn.com>.
* Please use <mailto:mjkraker@msn.com> to reply to the sender.

I've just read several posts that were not very flattering to Rainbow Springs.  My husband and I have camped there year after year for MANY years.  Last year we forgot the poles to our tent and stayed in one of their cabins.  Sure it was rustic.  We thought it was absolutely wonderful.  The campground area is always clean and the grounds are always well maintained.  We've NEVER had any complaint about the bathing facilities.  It's ALWAYS been clean.  I would think that if I was trekking up or down the A.T., I would think I was staying at the Ritz if one of the cabins was available!