Re: [at-l] Big Blue Blaze - Thanks.

Thanks everyone for your great ideas! I am hoping to make some route out
of Harpers Ferry and into either Manchester Center or the Inn at Long
Trail. Thanks Navigator, I was hoping that the Tuscarora Trail linked
further south, now I just have to seen if I can hook up with it easily
out of HF. I don't want to plan a route and miss ALL the AT highlights.

Also, I had seen that the North Country Trail is pretty much the route
that I want to take in NY, now I need to got get a Dack's guidebook and
look at the topo's for Vermont. I realize that this will be a much
different trip, but it would be quite the adventure. On of the things I
wish there were more of on the AT were suprises, but since so many
people hike it and it is so well known to the locals, I usually knew
what was comming up.

Thanks again to everyone who has given me all these options, and if you
have anymore, please keep them comming. I will let you know when I get a
route all planned out. Now all I have to do it get the time to do it
again...

-Chomp