From: KarenS62@aol.com
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 3:25 PM
Subject: [at-l] Gu-Girl wedding

I just had a brainstorm.  Ya know all that Gu you have leftover from your
hike? The 350+ packets? What a wonderful wedding favor!  Some couples hand
out candied almonds, you can hand out Gu. I can already see arrangements of
little packets on the table wrapped in tulle and satin ribbon.

Perfect. So "you".

POG
Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely. --Karen Kaiser Clark
* From the AT-L |  Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html  *