Re: [at-l] Ten Questions

I emailed this to Gutsy, but thought you all might enjoy too....

--- WHHAWKINS@aol.com wrote:
> The one's I remember off hand are:
>   1. How far you hiking?
>   2. Your hiking, all the way to Maine?
>   3. What do you eat?
>   4. Where do you sleep?
>   5. You hiked all the way from Georgia?
>   6. Where do you get your food?
>   7. Do you carry a gun?
>   8. How far you hike in a day?
>   9. ?
> 10.  ?

Here's answers from the ATC's Official AT Answer Shirt
1) 15-20 miles
2) Yes, I've seen bears
3) Mac + Cheese
4) 50 lbs or so
5) In a tent
6) 4-6 months over 2000 miles
7) Yes, I walked here.

If you compare to WB's questions, he did pretty darn well.

=====
Sloetoe

"And yet we shouldn't have needed the cataclysm to love life
today. It would have been enough to think that we are humans,
and that death may come this evening."   Marcel Proust, 1922.