Re: [at-l] Poll results - Still time to vote

In a message dated 04/26/2000 8:46:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mail2beau@adelphia.net writes:

<< http://usaweekend.com/quick/index.html >>

Just gotta add my note of caution.
From MY perspective it is fine that with so many folks out there voting No
that a number of yes votes get entered to show some balance but, the question
is far to narrow  to suit me. Remember, be careful we may get what we wish
for. A ban on OHV's in NPS lands is far from adequate restrictions on their
use.
No OHV for Trail Maintenance, or Emergency evacuation of ill or injured etc.

Justakahike
Plum'Crazy