Re: [at-l] Many hikers in Damasus this weekend?

I can only answer a few, Coosa
>1) Will there be many thru-hikers in town this weekend?

If it's like last weekend, The Place will be mostly full inside and anywhere
from a few to a dozen tents outside.

>4) I'm thinking of getting some extra goodies for giving away to
>thru-hikers if I see them. What types of stuff are always welcome
>(snickers, cokes, fruit, a cold beer?)

Scotty Skywalker brought in 3 cakes.  NO brew at The Place, which is where
many of the hikers go.  Fruit or veggies would be appreciated, I'm sure.
And colas can be placed in the Refrigerator.