Re: [at-l] Inspiration? Foresight?

And maybe I should add the last few comments -

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." said Gimli.
"Maybe," said Elrond, "but let him not vow to walk in the dark, who has not
seen the nightfall."
"Yet sworn word may strengthen quaking heart," said Gimli.
"Or break it", said Elrond. "Look not too far ahead!!  But go now with good
hearts! Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go
with you.  My the stars shine upon your faces!"

How appropriate.  In my mind, at least . . .

The Redhead