[at-l] book: Hiking The Appalachian Trail Volume 1 & 2

since this set of books seems to be so popular I wanted to pass on this
info:

I have had success finding the book: Hiking the Appalachian Trail, 2vol set
when I used the site: http://dogbert.abebooks.com/abep/il.dll?ph=1  then
type in Hiking the Appalachian Trail  in the TITLE box & click start search,
of course u could select other options that narrow search.

I see that there is a set out there now selling for $75 , and also u will
see a set for over $150..

I have purchased several sets (to give as gifts) using this site & have
always been able to get a proce of $60 to $80, including shipping.  NOTE:
some books listed may already been sold but not yet removed from this
database.

Good Luck

-FannyPack - http://hikercafe.com