Carolina on my mind

Hey F.P.!!

Things are headed in the right direction.  To the AT...  I'm headed south
April 2nd.  I'm going to visit Frenchie in West Virginia then to North
Carolina (Ashvill area).  I'm going to pick up my dad from Ashvill airport
on the 7th and start hiking at Fontana Dam the 8th.  We'll finish up in Hot
Springs.

Then it's time for me to give back.  I'll stick around that area till the
Trail Fest in Hot Springs helping any of our fellow brothers and sisters.

Thanks for the info and the dates and I'm sure I'll be seeing yeah.

                    Lots of love to yeah,
                                           Zen again

Oh, a little gossip
Frenchie is doing well.  Moved to W.V. I'll tell you more after I spend a
few days with him.
SwissMiss 98' sends her love to all on the AT and is going to start the PCT
April 27 with "The Family"
Globe Trotter 97' is also going to hit the PCT this year.

14) Greenleaf aka rich gambale - mailto:gl98@angelfire.com hiked this yr.
from Springer to Kincora.  He is home now considering a PCT hike...

15) Lobo and Pacemaker msg: