[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #1621

Beg to differ.  I have winter hiked in my New Balance 801 and 803 trail
hikers.  If there is any appreciable snow on the ground, I use my NEOS
overboots.  They fit over the trail hikers, go up to just below my knees and
are waterproof up about 9 inches and shed snow the rest of the way.  Each
weighs exactly 1 pound.  The beauty of using this system is that I can hike
in my trail hikers year-round and do not need to break in "winter boots".
YMMV

Ten Gallon