Re: [at-l] hiking in light shoes (an Easter conversion)

Oh, I know what you mean, alright. I did just what you recommend back in '98, thought it was great. Also did just one day of trail work around Thanksgiving of that year, in the same shoes, digging side-hill banking for new trail. My ankles hurt for three days. My ambivalence stems from contradictory evidence, not from a lack of evidence. Orwell.

>>> Ken Bennett <bennettk@wfu.edu> 04/24/00 12:10PM >>>
So go put on a pack and some trail runners and go hike 20 miles and see what you think.