Re: [at-l] Dangerous ride

I can verify this story, as one of my hiking companions had taken a hitch
with him, and reported pedophillic conversation. What is interesting is how
this has been going on for over 6 weeks without detection of the guy by law
enforcement. I am not sure if there has been crime more than seriously sick
talk, but this is a good example for all to stay aware of the risks of
meeting some bad actors out there.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA