[at-l] Hiatus---

Dear Listers---

I'm unsubscribing today because I leave for the beginnning of my hike
tomorrow after church.  While I'm gone, my internet access expires.  Also,
while I'm gone, my husband is moving us (with the help of professionals)
from New Harmony, IN, to Halifax, VA.  That's 75 miles north of Raleigh, NC.
When we get there, I'll get back on the list.  Y'all are a wonderful family.
I'm proud to be a part of the campfire.  Actually, the way the hike is
shaping up now, I'm going to be at Trail Days.   See you, and Happy Trails.

Leslie