Re: [at-l] apology and introduction

AwwwwwJEEZ, Gary, don't fall for that titanium bull. The T only saves you three lousy ounces, and for the $100 difference, I can buy a LOT of Gorpage, or even that helium-charged Nomad-h, weighing in at <negative> 4 ounces. Now THAT's a buy!!
(So good to be an economist....)
Futuretoe

>>> Gary Ticknor <garyticknor@starpower.net> 04/21/00 06:23PM >>>
>  When the Banana SuperFlipPad 3000, 8oz, 500mhz, with 1gig on board and integral/upgradeable software, msrp $199.99, finally hits the market, all our problems will be solved

8 ounces? 8 OUNCES!! That's half a pound! Who's gonna carry an entire extra half-a-pound they can't eat?

I'm gonna wait (or weight) for the titanium Banana Super FlipPad 3000-T

- Gary from Fairfax