Re:[at-l] Gear question

>>> "Jerry Goller" <transient@backpacker.com> 04/20/00 11:23AM >>>
It's true there is little point in Gor-tex.

### I heartily disagree with both you and Stitches (who *might* think the same) on this one. There were days upon days on my through when I lived in my shell from first thing in the morning to last thing at night, and I thanked my lucky stars for having found such a versatile, multi-purpose, bombproof garment. Don't think I'm alone in this, either. My little, cheapie, lightweight, Stormproof® Campmor (Log Cabin Designs) shell is one item *this* lightweight geek won't be doing without.

Sloetoe
(Defender of the Faith)
(I mean, if you're going to argue about something,
make it the important things in life.)