Re: [at-l] Glucosamine Chondroitin Update

You get what you pay for.....

I used "Arth-9" capsules by Rx Vitamins ($40 a bottle of 120), it was made up
of:

Glucosomine Sulfate
Vitamin C
Bromelain
Calcium
Boswellin
Curcumin
Zinc
Chondroitin Sulfate
Copper

It worked very, very well for me (but the capsules melt too soon and I
burp nasty tasting "stuff" up)...

Currently I am taking a Glucosamine/Chondroitin supplement from
General Nutrition Corp (GNC - $30 for 60 tablets)
I haven't taken it long enough for any results yet.

Russ

In a message dated 04/19/2000 2:14:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,