Re: [at-l] tents?

Shane
	I have used a bivy since 1982 for most of some 4 or 5 thousand miles of
year round back packing. I have really enjoyed the extra commune with
nature you get in a bivi. The convienince of set up and sleeping almost
anywhere. I have mostly replaced the bivi with a Nomad because it is 1/2
pound lighter than my bivi. During nice weather I sometimes miss the
bivi. During bad weather I miss it less :-)

The choice is yours, and you can change your mind.

chase AT 99  leaving for ALT in 14 days yipeee