[at-l] SORE knees!!

Since I have finished my section-hike, my knees are KILLING me! They never hurt me while I was hiking... after my first two 0-mile days, I woke up, and both knees were in excrutiating pain. Especially my right knee. It is swollen, and I can barely walk... and I've been off the trail since the 9th. So, I was thinking that my knees were hurting because I haven't been hiking, so on Friday, Josh and I climbed Mount Sinetis, and I thought I was going to have to have a wheelchair to get me down.

Anyone else have experience with this? Dr. Orange Bug, know why this happens??

Kristen