[at-l] SNIP-SNIP-SNIP...

The latest digest was 10% content and 90% un-snipped messages (alright, I
exaggerate a bit).  For you non-digesters, all of this is no big deal, since
you read what you want, then move on to the next email (or you delete what
you don't want, which we cannot do because we'd lose the entire digest).  We
digesters read what we want, then must scroll past all of the un-snippage to
get to the next email.  My WF post, plus Kristins coming home post, were
there in their entirety 3 or 4 times, un-snipped below the responses to
these posts.  These were long posts, and are a pain to have to scroll past
again and again and again...

For your campfire buddies that get the digest, please snip out what is not
needed when responding to a post...

Pittsburgh the Digester