Re: [at-l] I'm back.... so soon?? welcome back

Thanks so much, Coosa, for your kind words!!

I absolutely agree with everything you said. But, don't get me wrong... I don't think going to the trail was a mistake at all. I had a WONDERFUL time. I met the greatest people, and really had an adventure. I also got in really good shape, and learned that if I wanted to, I could definately go all the way. And, I don't think coming home was a mistake either. I'm excited making plans with Josh, and I think we can save a lot of money eating maildrop food and GU for the next six months!!  :o)

No regrets,
Gu Girl
I believe that there are no 'mistakes' only choices.   You've chosen to follow your heart and that can't be considered a mistake.