[at-l] lurker

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Carla Lafleur <hrl@map.com>.
* Please use <mailto:hrl@map.com> to reply to the sender.

Heres another lurker out of the woods thanks to woodelf.were in Spfld Ma right now for a few more weeks til after tax season and then head to the lakes region of NH and hang out at the Glencliff trailheads an hr from our house meeting and feeding the hikers and hearing their stoires almost daily.Going to volunteer at ATC for 5 days onthe way down to trail days for out first time there and looking forward to it.Ill have my Mother Hen t shirt on so be sure to say hi.I hear theres a mother hen in the boiling springs area-but im the one in nh and not sure who was the  first-not that it matters.Im not a hiker-just a hiker feeder otherwise known as a trail angel.And i just love my job!!!!