[at-l] Cheesy, fishy post

In a message dated 4/12/00 1:29:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
miller84@matrix.newpaltz.edu writes:

> dont bring cheddar fish hiking

This is the kind of feeble thinking I didn't expect from Bi-polar Bear.
Looks like he's behaving as you'd expect a gen x'er to with his post.  Tsk
Tsk, Jean Paul.

Why shouldn't I take cheddar fish hiking?  Do they complain on the PUDs?  Do
they get blisters too easily?  If parapackers can hike, I see no reason why
cheddar fish can't.  Just make sure they aren't carrying more than a third of
their body weight and are acquainted LNTS principles (Leave no tartar sauce).
 And it works out just fine when the weather turns nasty and the cheddar fish
have to squeeze into the shelter as tight as sardines.  They don't mind at
all.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear

"The true profession of a man is to find his way to himself."  Still looking,
but I'm not finding any blazes.  :)