[at-l] IAT

    I've just read about the "International AT trail" which seems to be a foot
trail extending between Mt. Katahdin Maine, Mt. Carleton New Brunswick, Mt. Jacques
Cartier Quebec, and Cap Gaspé Quebéc. 997 km or little over 600 miles...

http://www.internationalat.org/

    Reading other posts on the web there seems to be some strong feeling about it,
has anyone on the list hiked parts of it? Do you think is a good thing or bad..

    Personally I don't knowing much about it, I think it should remain a separate
entity, but I like the idea of new trail, especially if it means protected land...
Canada Scares me though...

     I went to Turanto for a weekend with a friend helping him move back to
college.  Well It was a hard day and I wanted to head into town and grab a beer.
So we stopped into a local bar a bit of a dive, and not being a big Molsen fan I
ordered a Samuel Adams (I believe) which was on tap.  A rather punked of fellow
approached me and accused me of not being french. I quickly pointed out that he
wasn't either, he was canadian in fact (or so I assumed). After receiving a few
blank stares, I soon found myself running out the door with some his cronies on the
back of my heels. Luckily I could run a lot faster scared than they could
drunk...   A few blocks latter still holding my beer mug (spilt the beer though
such a sin) I decided to head back state side...

I do like kit kats, John Candy, and Kid in the Hall!!!!

Just looking for some feed back...

Shane