[at-l] Is there anyone out there?

Trail nic:	Lee I Joe
AKA: 	Lee Parker
Where:	Destin, Florida
Favs:	My wife
Age:	Ask my wife, I'm not sure
Status:	Ask my wife, she knows that too
Heart:	Large, with a soft spot right in the middle
Shelter:	TNF Slickrock
Sex:	What's that?
Race:	I won one of those once
Gender:	What? Are we discriminating here?
Music:	Jethro Tull, Kansas, Queen, Uriah Heep, Rainbow, The Chieftans, Pipe
Band of the Royal Tank Regiment, Clannad, Enya, Mannheim Steamroller, The
42nd Royal Highlanders
Reads:	Tolkien, Weber, CNN
Works:	Very, Very Hard
Kids:	Too Many (5)
Stars:	Lee Parker is my name, and Terra is my nation, deep space is my
dwelling place, the stars my destination.
Hikes:	Umm, I need more room for this one
Travel:	Most of Europe, all of America, parts of Canada
Credo:	Excellence is a state of mind
Qibla:	You can't get there from here
Spice:	Butter!
Sign:	Warning: Dangerous Curves Ahead or was it; Caution: Blonds Thinking?
Year:	Ask my wife, I'm still not sure
Myth:	This won't hurt a bit
Gods:	Tisiphone, Alecto and Megeara
Drink:	BEER! What else?
Intro:	Like my first hike? North Carolina, 1973, 50 miles on Fort Bragg
Threwd:	Other people do that too? Gee, and I thought it was only me
Frame:	Internal, last time I checked, but the way people keep breaking my
bones, sooner or later its gonna be external
Insulation:	Not much, don't even show up on the fat meter
Stove:	MSR Whisperlite International, and yes it DOES simmer, it even says
so in the manual
Sin:	The original one, I think