[at-l] Chocolate

'Knew that subject line would get your attention... ;-)  (Gimme, you there?)

I need your expertise....  What's the difference between the Milky Way
"Midnight" and the Milky Way "Dark?"

We did a "scientific" experiment at work the other day.   'bought one of each
bar (including the regular Milky Way).  Set up each of the three bars on the
desk; cut through, so's we could study them internally, as well.  We examined
very carefully, noting the "differences".... and then ate 'em.  :-)

As far as we could tell the two bars were identical.  Any ideas?  (We're
speculating that they were the same bar, but perhaps were released under two
different marketing plans.  One was bought in our deli, the other in our
giftshop. We liked the "midnight" name better.  Call us romantics.)

I *do* love my job.

Trailmixup
(who makes this trail-related by stating that the experiment's outcome will
help us decide which bar to take on a future hike.)