Re: [at-l] Is there anyone out there?

So. Since you asked...

trail name: Navigator
aka:            Sandy
where:      Central FL ... 8 miles from the nearest Florida Trail segment...
favs:           AT in PA/NJ (gotta luv them rocks!), Bruce Trail (ditto),
Sarangot...
age:        10 yrs older than I look, 20 yrs older than I feel...can't beat
that!
status:     Happy as a clam (know any clams?) I'm footloose and fancy free...
heart:          Still tickin'!
enjoys:     Everything outdoors. Travel. Scrabble. Being an artist.
pad:        Note, sketch
shelter:       Gimme
sex:            Languid, passionate, open to adventure...only hiker hunks
need apply! :)
race:           As they said in Nepal...you need only be faster than the
person next to you to outrun the rhino...
gender:     The gentler one. (Or so they say, whoever *they* are)
cooks:      With gusto, with fire. Indian, Mexican, Italian,
Chinese...mmmm....
music:      Can mimic a mean Madonna in karaoke...otherwise, tend towards New
Age, 80s nostalgia, and 70s rock...
reads:      Every spare moment. Every genre. Travel a current fave.
works:      Who, me? Founder of the Hiker Babe Underground Railroad (had to
do *something* with all this Civil War research underway), as a Federal
hidden in the wilds of Florida, had the authority to offer the Emancipation
Proclamation...currently harboring one pink tutu'd runaway in seclusion :)
kids:       All the time!
stars:          Moon, sun, clovers. Gad, I miss my childhood.
hikes:          Whenever I can
travel:         Whenever I can. Been there, done that: India, Nepal, Greece,
Saudia Arabia, London, USVI, BVI, Quebec, Ontario, Eastern US...seen the
Alps, the Nile, and Albania from the air...have passport, will travel!
credo:      Just do it!
qibla:      Oh, just make me go get the dictionary and figure THIS word out...
spice:      Ciliantro. Fresh, please. In my scrambled eggs.
sign:           Aries
year:       Tiger. Grrrrowl!
myth:       Interpeted. Sometimes.
gods:       Ye
AT:         8.5 hrs to Springer
drink:          Sam Adams Cherry Wheat (your turn to bring to Trail Days,
Felix...)
animal:     See "sex"