[at-l] <Mmmmmm...>???

As I was sorting through my stuff, I found a cookbook that someone had
given me. It's the "Top Ramen Noodle Cookbook." I hope it was a joke. (I
also have the "Gilligan's Island Cookbook." Certainly THAT was a joke,
but I digress...) Thought I'd share a recipe with you. Let me open at
random...

RAMEN WITH ANCHOVIES
1 pkg Ramen (no seasoning packet)
1 T. olive oil
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
about 4 anchovies, drained and mashed
2 T. bread crumbs

1. Prepared noodles as directed. Drain.
2. In a small skillet, heat olive oil and saute garlic about 2 minutes.
3. Toss noodles with garlic and anchovies. Sprinkle bread crumbs over
top.
Serves 1.

Only you know if you would be willing to try to adapt that for the
trail... More? ;->

Give Me Chocolate, hold the anchovies...