Re: [at-l] Is there anyone out there?

 </lurk>

I finally cleaned out my mailbox and thought it was time to hide no more.

 trail nic:  Known as Ultralite '98
aka:        Terry Norton
where:    Longmont, Colorado (just north of Boulder and due east of Rocky
Mtn Nat'l Park)
favs:       Tuff choice - Probably the Hump Mtns in NC/TN or anywhere in
Maine.
age:        36
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 135 (back down from 165 after ballooning after thruhike)
status:    SWM
heart:     pulse: 44, bp 102/45
pad:       3/4 closed cell
shelter:   Tarp
sex:        Sex? I was raised a Southern Baptist...we don't have sex
(right?)
cooks:    Liptons rice & sauce with a can of meat thrown in.
music:    Folk, country, "classic" rock
reads:    Sierra, Mother Earth News, ATN, Yes!
works:   Computer engineer for a small startup company
hikes:     My favorite Colorado hike is Flattop Mtn in RMNP, Thruhike AT'98
"biggest mistake":  Thruhiking the AT -- Taught me the things I love to do
in life are really cheap.  "I don't wanna work...I wanna walk on the trail
all day!"
stock options vest:  March 1, 2001
day to hand in my resignation:  April 1, 2001
next big hike:  MEGA'2001

<lurk>