RE: [at-l] VA section hike info, please!

Thanks, OB!  I wasn't going to contact any shuttle providers because I
thought the distance from Roanoke to Waynesboro was probably too far.  I had
good luck hitchhiking from Waynesboro north to Swift Run Gap last trip, so I
might just do the same this time.  I cc:d the list in case anyone else can
use this info.

BBF