[at-l] Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 20:08:32 -0400

trail nic:    AllTheWay
aka:          Bob Seiler
where:      Saylorsburg, Rocksylvania. Just a couple of miles
                from the trail crossing at Wind Gap.
age:         43
status:      Still married
enjoys:     Judo and JuJitsu, and long hikes. Running when the body
                doesn't hurt too bad. Fly fishing.
pad:         Thermarest long
shelter:     AT shelters are just dandy. A tarp works in the summer,
                and snow caves in the winter. Years ago we used a VW
                bus, and when the kids are gone we'll have another.
sex:          Better now than when I was a twenty something.
race:         A few 8 milers and a 5K.
gender:     A man who likes ladies, thank you.
cooks:       Infrequently. Venison, duck, wild turkey, eggs, and
                the occasional rattlesnake (no, it doesn't taste like
chicken).
music:       Mostly older stuff, Buffalo Springfield to Buckingham Nicks.
                Aerosmith to Frank Zappa.
reads:       Anything relating to budo, war stories, books concerning
                nutrition, health, and alternative medicine, Barron's,
                The Village Voice, formerly a Bible scholar.
works:      Only for the next week, then full time student.
kids:         Eve 17, Philip 12, Rachel 9.
hikes:       One AT thru. May I have another? Favorites - GSMNP,
                Nantahalas, Maine, and the Italian Alps.
travel:      Whenever I can.
spice:       Cilantro, cayenne
drink:       Reiccoto della Valpolicella, Guinness
religion:    Parachuting, zen, the esoteric principals of christianity
pack:        Osprey
stove:       Wisperlite