[at-l] Is There Anyone Out There?

I guess It's my turn.  I'm a brand new lurker also new to computers, too.
I'm 67 and have been widowed for 3 years.  I am the Blister Sister from
Savannah.  The other one is from Cheyenne.  We really are sisters.  So far,
we've hiked all the way from Springer to Gorham, NH.  And this year we will
try to finish the last 300 miles.  We started in 1989 , but had to skip 3
summers, so it has already taken us 8 tries to get this far.  We plan to be
on the trail on July 15th , so look for us if you're near there.I'm planning
to leave my Dana at home this year and use my very old Camp Trails external
to try to save weight.  I think it saves 2 pounds.  The comments  have all
been helpful..some I'll use, some not.. but thanks!     BJ (Blister Sister)