Re: [at-l] Waterboy

and along the same vein, who remembers when Greyhound lost Chase's gear, and
if not for the efforts of a lister, would have missed out on the whole
vacation?

Excerpt from Chase's post -

<<Another great perc! I had a great guy like Beau Bushor give a me big
helping hand. It is quite flattering when someone goes to this much
effort to give assistance. Beau drove at least 16 hours round trip in
order to bring me some loaner gear so I could hike for the rest of my
vacation. Thanks again Beau!>>

This list, and the people on it, are truly incredible . . .

The Redhead

In a message dated 4/8/00 11:30:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time, dhughes@cas.org