[at-l] Survey

trail nic:  list guy
aka:       Ryan K. Brooks
aka:        ryan@inc.net
where:    Milwaukee, WI - where it's snowing today!
age:        27, 28... starting to lose track.
status:     Ok to go.    I'm ok to go.
enjoys:    Sleeping.. when I get to.
pad:        Thermarest
shelter:   Shopping for a new place, hopefully on the Ice Age Trail or
at least on a nice stream or pond
sex:         Uhhhhh...
race:      Yes, in ProRally.
gender:   M
cooks:    Ramen, Toast, Scrambled Eggs. That's it.
music:     Classical (Strauss) and Europop (PSB, etc.)
reads:     Everything I can get my hands on
works:   One o them internet guys who's company got sucked up into a
bigger one.
kids:      I don't even know her.
hikes:     Around home, Kettle Moraine, Southern half of AT, IAT,
anywhere.
travel:     About 3 times a month for some lame ass meeting that could
have been done on the phone.
spice:     girls
drink:     Port, Blue Moon and Rum Runners.
intro:       "Whassssssup?"
frame:       Internal, baby!
stove:      Coleman, Dual Fuel... heavy!
stoveURL:
http://www.coleman.com/coleman/ColemanCom/prod_Detail.asp?Product_id=445A700&CategoryID=2015&SourcePage=PROD_CATEGORY_MAIN.ASP&SubmittingPage=Prod_subcategory.asp

peeve:    people asking how to unsubscribe when all they have to do is
click on the bottom of any AT-L message.
howmuchyouknowaboutmenow:    more than you wanted too.
AT:        700 miles to where I wanna be.

--
Ryan K. Brooks                          V: 414-908-9000
ryan@inc.net                            F: 707-885-4944