Ok alright! I'll play.... jeez!

trail name: Chomp (from South Park)
aka: Tim "Cedric Maxwell" Scott
where: Nottingham, NH
age: 26
sex: not so often in my old age...
sex for real: male
status: live-in g/f
partner: still undecided on my new outlook
from trail: 1.5 hrs to Franconia, 2 hrs to Washington, 1.5 hrs to
Hanover, 2 hrs to Inn at Long Trail
enjoys: hiking, running, biking, mtn biking, my dog, computers, sports,
Pro-Sports
religon: NFL
race: occasionally against my dad and uncle
schooling: Graduate from St. Anselm College in NH
eats: whatever is in front of me, I never have been picky
music: the one thing that I REALLY missed on the trail.
reads: just about everything, Clive Cussler to Robin Cook to Zen and the
Art of Motorcycle Maintainence
works: as little as possible behind this big, bright monitor
drink: Rule 1: must be darker going in than is it coming out. Guinness,
Sam, Bass, and other local brews (Yuengling anybody)
first hike: Mt Layfaette, NH
first AT hike: Liberty Springs Trail (tho I didn't know what the AT was)
friends: all think I am wierd
parents: deserve a big Christmas gift this year

Key Issues:
stove: Whisperlite - cook it fast, cook it hot
support: one wooden hiking stick
type: slowly converting to the ultralite philosophy
pad: the cheapest piece of foam I could find
pure: nope, cheatin' is too much fun
speed: burn and rest
AMC: hate 'em, but I still give $20/yr
walkman: nope
night hike: once - that was enuf
shelter critter: often - but never when a better spot was to be had.
stealth camper: big yup (High Point Monument and the backyard of an AMC
building are high on the list)
filter: nah - BRB, I gotta run to the john
best camp spot: tie: Bromly Mtn - great sunset, meteor shower at night,
and a fantastic sunrise, Max Patch - nuff said