Re: [at-l] Cheerio, the rest of the story...

On Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:11:59 EDT ATnavi@aol.com writes:

>  At one point in the middle of this, my hipbelt comes undone and I have

> to stand there on a log jam on top of a waterfall and let go of what
I'm
> holding onto to re-attach it, praying that the log under my feet doesnt

> decide to go downstream with me on it!

Sandy -
Next time you talk to POG you might want to tell her that it would be a
REALLY good idea to unfasten her hip belt when crossing streams -
especially if she's crossing on logs.  People have died by drowning (as
opposed to fire  :-)) because they didn't unfasten their hipbelts and
couldn't get free once they were in the water.  That's why there's a
canoe shuttle at the Kennebec.

Walk softly,
Jim
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!