[at-l] The Luker Survey

All -

I can never resist a good survey. Must be why I get all those calls
during dinner...

TRAIL NAME: fool for love (self-chosen, might change)
A.K.A.: moira stone
WHERE: New York City
favorite hiking: used to be southern indiana (hoosier national forest),
currently grokking on the Delaware River Valley around Klingmans Falls
AGE: 24
STATUS: ummm, running with few known bugs, no periphrials
HABITS: acting/singing/dancing, hiking, canoeing, driving with the
windows down, mac-hugging, tree-hugging, reading, photography, ballet,
bad jokes, dry red wine, hogging the covers, day dreaming, big words
MEANS OF SUPPORT: HTML coder, web developer, actor/singer
PAD: in the market
SHELTER: overpriced apartment in chelsea
SEX: indeed
RACE: rat
COOKS: oui
DRINKS: California Ridge Monte Bello
MUSIC: pop, folk, britpop, classical (faure, mozart, stravinsky,
copland), jazz, standards, show tunes
READS: constantly, exhaustively, nearly indiscriminantly
WORKS: two full-time jobs - day (web) and night (actor)
HIKES: tomorrow, if the weather holds
AT: Bear Mountain
SEEKING: hiking partners in or near NYC

If I haven't already thanked you off-list, my gratitude for the mechanic
suggestions. I have found one!

moira

--
m o i r a   s t o n e | actor.singer | fool for love |
http://users.rcn.com/moru