[at-l] Oh..why not..

Might as well hop on the bandwagon.. :D
Using the wonderful form as well!

trail name: Magaroni
aka: Paul Magnanti
WHERE: Lafayette, CO (near Boulder). Up until August of '99, Rhode Island. I'll always be a New England boy at heart! :D
FAVS: I love the Whites, used to go there quite a bit! Now I have made Rocky Mtn National Park my New Home
AGE: 26 as of May 19th! (My birthday is coming up if anyone wanys to send money! ;-D )
STATUS: In a relationship with a woman who is currently in the woods of Alabamba....
HABITS: Hiking, snoweshoeing (hard to do in summer), reading, love history!
HOW TO SUPPORT MY HABBITS: Computer geek kinda stuff
habit enabler: Computer Geek Company
pad: 3/4 length z-rest
shelters: a house with flush toliets.. :D
sex: Hmm...for obvious reasons, I will not comment on this subject... :D
race: indy 500
cooks: anything where I can use garlic, onions, olive oil (holy trinity of cooking growing up in the Magnanti household. :D)
music: Blues! also a big fan of Daniel Lanois
reads: Street signs
works: Trying to avoid it.. ;-)
hikes: Whenever I can...
AT: Too far away now!