Re: [at-l] Is there anyone out there?

 trail nic:  Mrs Gorp
 aka:       Cin
 where:    Wallingford, Vermont; 3.5 minutes from Rte 140 xing of AT/LT
 favs:       Little Rock Pond, Webster Cliffs, Camel's Hump
 age:       24 with 19 years "experience"
 status:   checked in with parole officer last night
 heart:     110/72
 enjoys:   SCUBA, hiking, xc skiing, collecting fabric, quilting, gardening,
funny movies, collecting gear
 pad:       Serta Perfect Sleeper
 shelter:  Colonial Salt Box
 sex:       ;-)
 race:      is this the AT-L census? Are we looking for a loan or school
funding?
 gender:   female
 cooks:    only when I have to, that's why they invented restaurants, like to
BBQ
 music:    country
 reads:     Cosmopolitan, Horticulture, Fine Gardening, National Gardening,
Organic Gardening, and Outdoor Gear Catalogs
 works:   only when I have to, self employed home based mail-order
biz-Gardening Tools and Supplies
 kids:       kylo-t-matic, freshman at college
 stars:      have a great view of the Milky Way from our front yard
 hikes:     someday I'm gonna get back west and hike more of the PCT, until
then it's east coast trails for me
 travel:     Jeep Wrangler or Volvo station wagon
 credo:    "Do unto others as they'd do unto you, but do it first"
 qibla:      I got a backpack for my husband, best trade I ever made.
 spice:     dill
 sign:       Pisces
 year:       Rooster
 myth:      not all redheads are stubborn
 gods:      Judaeo/Christian household
 drink:      diet Pepsi
 intro:       first backpacking trip with HS Outdoor Club on Metacomet Trail
 threwd:    attempted: Springer to Bromley '77; Bromley to Katahdin '79
 frame:      5'9"
 insulation: down
 stove:      Svea123; MSR; Peak Microlite; Esbit