Re: [at-l] Not to be Sorry---

> Now please, this should not be construed as any sort of put-down on Ryan's
> excellent efforts at running the list...

None taken.. and I agree with your points.   I am running the latest Majordomo
software, and I haven't seen a fix for the digest software to deal with this
(beyond the option of rejecting mail like this).   For what it's worth I also
deal with a number of commercial list-serve packages, and I don't know of one of
them that do this correctly.

It isn't trival, since you can imagine that the software would have to
reconstruct attachments server side and reassemble the digest, deal with
intermessage dependencies from incorrectly formatted HTML, etc. -but someone
will/has figured it out and eventually it will trickle down to us.    So with
that in mind, please don't send HTML, MIME, winmail.dats, vCards, etc. to the
list until you hear different.

Thanks,

--
Ryan K. Brooks                          V: 414-908-9000
ryan@inc.net                            F: 707-885-4944