[at-l] Back Again

Hello AT-L
I've rejoined the firecamp for awhile. Hawaii was great, except for the
nonrev trip from hell to get home(62 hrs). The Somky's were great, Gregory
Bald is quite nice, the loop from the Twentymile Ranger Station to get in and
out is the best trail I've been on in the Smoky's. Most Thruies I saw looked
pretty good leaving Fontana. Ky Lake & LBL are still there and good company.

Other notes;
Damn, hiking in Hawaii requires acend/decend steeply.
Re above "best trail": definition= combination of tread condition, grade, &
scenery; especially tread condition.
Folks around the LBL are still pretty worked up about the transfer from TVA
to FS. To generalize [i know, don't do that], to most in the area TVA= good
gal; FS= bad guy.
I's back for a few weeks to dream up next adventure. Not sure if it will
begin before or after Daze.
The fire is warm, glad to be back.
JUSTAKAHIKE
Plum'Crazy