Re: [at-l] Hiking as meditation

The idea of getting inside of the head of Felix J. McGillicuddy is a
frightening concept to me.  Reminds me of that movie (name escapes me)
where they can record the mind patterns of an individual and then
experience them later.  One scene, the tape is of a psychotic episode and
the "viewer" ends up psychologically damaged.
Rich