RE: [at-l] New uses for used stuff?

Garbage bags (or trash compressor bags) instead of rain covers for
backpacks. I enjoyed dry clothes and food while others complained about TNF
and other REI gear that left pack and gear wet during the rain yesterday at
Double Springs Shelter near Clingman's Dome.

OrangeBug

who had a blast last week.