Re: [at-l] Hello from Digestland

    Last spring I left Springer on May 13 and arrived
at Fontana Dam May 24. The whole forest seemed to be
in bloom in Georgia and the leaves were just coming
out on the trees in the higher elevations.  For me it
was a great beginning to a summer of walking, but it
would be cutting it close for a two week vacation
including travel time.  Maybe Springer to NOC would
work better.
    I just got my Northville-Placid trailguide from
the Adirondack Mountain Club.  Thats where my two week
vacation is being spent this summer.  (if I can find a
shuttle)