Re: [at-l] My Apologizes

slowtoe wrote:
>cue Kirk< "Scottyyyyy! We need more humor!"

Once I got into town late, got to the hotel and they told me they were sold out.

"What am I supposed to do, sleep on the street?" I asked.

After some hesitation, the clerk said, "Well there's a guy in a double by
himself.  You might be able to stay with him.  The only problem is he
snores so loudly, I get complaints from adjoining rooms!"

"I'll take it" I wearily.

The next morning the clerk said: "You look pretty refreshed!  Didn't he
keep you up all night with his snoring?"

"Nope, after I got to the room, I unpacked, got into my nightclothes, went
over to him and said: 'You look terrric', gave him a kiss and got into my
bed.  He stayed awake all night watching me..."

Ripped off and freely translaed from PHC's Joke Show last night.  Seemed
trail related to me...

Cosmo